Making a Difference
Helping Others Has Personal Benefits
Beyond countless benefits to society, there are compelling reasons that motivate people just like you to consider adopting one or more charitable giving strategies, including the desire to:
- Establish or maintain a family giving legacy
- Identify ways to make the best use of your assets
- Implement a plan that achieves personal and philanthropic goals
It’s easy to overlook some of the smart gift options that can help you reach your goals. Whether you are retired, about to retire, or looking further down the road, these satisfying gift twists can offer distinct benefits to you while providing significant support for our work.
Ideas to consider
- Make a gift to an existing endowment fund (or create an endowed fund). Only the earnings from the fund are used to support our work. The endowed fund is designed to last perpetually, securing a meaningful legacy by providing annual gifts for a specific purpose.
- Use retirement assets or appreciated property to make a gift. Often, there are substantial tax benefits to integrating these types of gifts into your overall strategy.
- Take advantage of the benefits of creative planning. Use your will or living trust to provide for heirs and support us in meaningful and personally rewarding ways.
Please let us know how we might help you make the most of your charitable planning.